Skip to main content

#Bbnaija: I’m Quitting Teaching, I Want to Be a Model – Yousef Reveals


Evicted Big Brother Naija season 6 housemate Yousef Garba has revealed that he is no longer interested in teaching.

This comes after speculations emerged on social media that he would be returning to his teaching job. However, he made a disclosure during an interview with Vanguardlive Tv. He said that he would stop teaching and venture into modelling.

“I went into the show because I’m a model. I plan to open restaurant and also going into modelling and acting,” he said.

He went further to reveal that he doesn’t have any girlfriend and he is currently open to any relationship. When asked who he wants to be crowned the winner of the reality show, he named Pere, Angel and Cross as his favorites.

Read Also šŸ‘‡

Comments